Commercial Vehicle Management
Full range of services to proactively manage compliance and downtime
• Peace of mind for all fleet and company car and van drivers.
• Fast turnaround and flexible delivery fits in with busy itineraries.
• Easier cash flow management with flexible payment options.
• Additional revenue generation opportunities.
• Comprehensive package of vital documentation
• Flexible delivery options include courier and collection en route
• Supports BVLRA Drive Europe programme
• Flexible billing options
VE103 document issue and complete fleet travel management service
All Fleet Services offer comprehensive travel documentation packs, guaranteed to be delivered within 24 hours for all drivers travelling abroad, in line with the BVRLA’s Drive Europe programme. This efficient fulfilment programme, covering VE103b requirements, manages member, company and individual drivers. The scheme covers company car and van drivers working abroad or individuals using a company car whilst on holiday abroad.
The AFS Foreign Travel Pack can include:
• VE103b certificate
• Company insurance certificates
• Breakdown Recovery details
• Letters of authority
• Information on the destination country
Packs are guaranteed to be despatched within 24 hours, using courier, registered post or next day delivery. They can even be arranged to be collected en route at authorised shops in Dover and Folkestone.
Billing and payment options are flexible to suit your customer’s needs, invoiced to the company or paid by the individual via credit card. A rebate management system provides an additional revenue generation opportunity for customers.